Air Conditioning Maintenance
How often do you maintain your air conditioner (AC)?
Annual tune-ups for your Chandler home’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system lowers your energy bills and helps your equipment last longer. By scheduling professional maintenance for your AC in the spring or early summer, you minimize the risk of your equipment breaking down on the hottest days of the year!
Mason Pro Services has provided quality heating and cooling maintenance services to families and businesses throughout Arizona since 1993. Let us keep your system in top shape.
Join Our Mason Value Plan
Keeping up with routine air conditioning maintenance doesn’t have to be stressful or feel like a chore. Our Mason Value Plan helps make it easy! When you join our maintenance plan, you receive:
- Multi-point inspections and safety checks
- Increased energy efficiency
- Better air conditioner performance
- Discounted rates on repairs
- Priority service ahead of nonmembers
- Warranties on repairs
- After-hours service as needed
We have multiple plans designed to meet any budget. Not sure which one is best for you? Give us a call today and speak with our experts today for a recommendation.
What Does an AC Tune-Up Include?
Scheduling an air conditioning tune-up is the best way you can protect your equipment and enjoy the most value from your HVAC investment.
During your service, you can expect our Mason Pro Services professionals to perform the following:
- Cleaning condensing coil
- Inspecting evaporator coil, if accessible
- Cleaning condensate line and inspecting condensate pump
- Cleaning blower wheel
- Adjusting blower components
- Cleaning grilles, registers, and washable filters
- Replacing thermostat batteries, if needed
- Lubricating moving parts as required
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Replacing refrigerant, if needed
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Testing condensate pump
- Tightening electrical connections
- Replacing electrical components
- Measuring amperage and voltage
After completing your air conditioning maintenance, our professionals will turn your air conditioner on and verify its performance. We will leave your cooling equipment operating at peak capacity!
When Is the Best Time to Schedule an AC Tune-Up?
As stated above, schedule your tune-up before the warmer weather arrives—ideally in the early spring before your air conditioning system needs to operate at peak capacity over summer.
Staying on track with routine maintenance services prepares your air conditioning equipment to keep your Chandler home feeling cool and comfortable. It also allows our air conditioning maintenance experts to inspect your equipment, uncover any issues, and provide the appropriate repairs.
If spring has already passed and you forgot about scheduling your maintenance visit, there’s still time! Don’t skip a necessary visit that could end up helping your system operate more efficiently. Our experts can perform an air conditioning tune-up in no time—call us today!
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Visit Today
Mason Pro Services can get the air conditioning system in your Chandler, AZ home operating more efficiently. Schedule your maintenance visit today—call (602) 680-5086 or request service online.