Trane XC95m Gas Furnace
Our most energy efficient furnace provides the ultimate comfort and greater energy savings.
- Up to 97.3% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation
- Advanced ComfortLink™ II communicating technology constantly calibrates itself for optimal performance year after year
The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% efficiency (AFUE) and select furnace models are ENERGY STAR qualified.
Comfortlink™ II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Comfortable, Even Heating
Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Get the Best of Both Worlds With a Hybrid System
Pair your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the benefits of a hybrid system. Your heat pump primarily heats your home and your furnace steps in when the weather gets too cold. Together, they offer you reliable comfort that could lower your energy costs.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XC95m includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Communicating user interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Fully modulating gas heat furnace provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner