Trane Whole Home Dehumidifier
The Trane Envirowise™ whole home dehumidifier comes in 4 sizes from 98 pints/day to 205 pints/day of moisture removal. This will work in homes up to 5000 sq. ft. All models can be configured with or without outside ventilation air and can be installed independent or connected to your home’s HVAC system.
Increased Home Comfort
Envirowise dehumidifiers are perfect for homes with single stage HVAC equipment that may not solve high indoor humidity conditions or for high performance homes with tight or foam insulation.
Use as a stand-alone unit, connect to central grilles, or simply connect to your existing ductwork for use with your system fan to deliver whole-house dehumidification or ventilation.
Smart Comfort Integration
Our Envirowise dehumidifiers can operate with a separate independent control or can be controlled from your Trane smart thermostat.
Smart, Energy Efficient Control Solution
A whole home dehumidifier is a better way to solve humidity concerns in your home. Over cooling by turning down the AC temperature costs more to operate during the summer and AC does not provide comfort during the spring and fall seasons when outside temperatures will not allow the AC to run.
Every Trane Envirowise Indoor Dehumidifier is designed to meet the same exacting quality standards and operate with all Trane systems.
- 4 sizes and capacities for homes from 1500 to 5000 square feet in size
- All units provide dedicated moisture control, fresh air ventilation option, and MERV 11 filtration for superior indoor air quality
- XT (Extreme Technology) coil technology means highest performance dehumidification at the lowest energy cost. All units are ENERGY STAR listed.
- May be installed independent of the HVAC system or ducted into the HVAC system
- Envirowise Indoor Dehumidifiers are designed to meet the same exacting quality standards and operate with all Trane, American Standard, and Ameristar Systems