Trane M Series Air Handler
The M Series air handlers combine affordability and flexibility to work with the complete range of Trane heating and cooling products. So you get the reliability of Trane and the options to work within your specific system and budget.
- Features an all-aluminum coil that’s more durable than standard copper.
- TEM6 model features a variable speed motor and Comfort-R technology for more efficient home comfort.
- Rigorously tested parts and components that are made to last.
The all-aluminum coil found in the M Series residential air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. These all-aluminum coils ensure families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
Trane residential air handlers come with a no-rust polymer drain pan along with galvanized cabinet features to keep things running and looking good for a long time.
Matched Options Made Right
The introduction of the M Series residential air handlers allows more flexibility for addressing special applications for all of your heating and cooling needs. Additionally, The TEM6 residential air handler has a variable speed motor, and Comfort-R technology, offering efficient home comfort at a price that is easy on the wallet.
Trane M Series air handlers offer a variable speed motor and Comfort-R technology for reliable comfort and efficiency, like only a Trane can.
The M Series air handler includes:
- Variable speed blower motor
- Comfort-R humidity control
- 4-way convertible line
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional electric heat
- All-aluminum coil
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Cooling and heat pump systems available
- *CTM ECM multi-speed motor