Benefits of the Mason MVP Plan
Having maintenance performed on your air conditioning and heating equipment is essential. While it may not seem like a necessity, there are also a number of great benefits that come as a result of having a well-maintained system. An inspection will ensure that your system is operating dependably, safely and efficiently. An efficient system can reduce your heating and cooling costs which can save you hundreds of dollars per year. In the event that a problem should arise, you will be considered a priority customer and will receive a discount on any necessary repairs.
What you can expect during a routine inspection:
(Included but not limited to the following)
- Lubricate and Tighten Fan
- Check Refrigerant Levels
- Check Electrical & Safety Controls
- Monitor Temperature Differences
- Blow Out the Condensate Line
- Rinse the Condenser Coil
- Check Air Flow Static Pressure
Choose The Best Plan For You!
Why You Need Our MVP Plan:
- Annual safety check can eliminate dangerous problems.
- Some heating & cooling problems can DOUBLE your operating costs without reducing comfort levels.
- You can eliminate up to 80% of cooling compressor failures if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- You should never need to replace “freon” (refrigerant). If it must be added every year, then you have a leak that should be repaired.
- A freon undercharge of as little as 10% can increase your energy cost by as much as 20%.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower can increase your air conditioning electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%.
- Ignoring small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
Emergency Service — Service at your convenience not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.