Mason Value Plan (MVP)
You never have to worry about scheduling preventative maintenance.
Since 1993, Mason Pro Services has been providing each of our customers with heating, cooling, and plumbing solutions. Our maintenance plan is a key component to supporting each of these systems inside your Arizona home.
It just makes sense to protect your investment with an MVP plan.
We Include a Lot in Our Mason Value Plan
Here are some of the services and perks you enjoy when you sign up for Mason Value Plan:
- Two maintenance visits per year
- Priority status for service calls
- Repair warranties
- Reduced diagnostic fees
- After-hours repairs and special rates
- Multi-point inspection
- Cleanings of equipment and components
- Accrual of $25 per system in Loyalty Loot each year, which you can apply toward a system enhancement or replacement
- Many more great services and incentives!
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Visits
Keeping your HVAC equipment in good shape is always a smart move, but it also benefits you and your system in the following ways:
- Extending your equipment’s service life
- Supporting a smooth and efficient operation
- Reducing your energy use and expenses
- Decreasing your heating and cooling costs
- Minimizing the risk of a breakdown
- Preventing the need for expensive repairs
With maintenance, you help support your HVAC system to run as efficiently as possible. Greater efficiency pays off—you get to experience more comfort and keep more money in your pocket!
Importance of Preventative Maintenance and Inspections
The best time to schedule preventative maintenance with our NATE-certified and skilled professionals is right before the start of the heating and cooling season. Your AC unit runs efficiently through those hot summer days, and your furnace kicks on during the cold winter nights. Preventative maintenance offer peace of mind, improved indoor air quality (IAQ), and lower energy use.
During a professional preventative maintenance and inspection, your HVAC equipment will be cleaned, maintained, and inspected to ensure everything is operating safely and efficiently. If there is an issue, our Mason Pro Services experts can provide the repair and spare you the trouble of dealing with it on an extremely hot or cold day.
Sign Up for Our Mason Value Plan Today
Sign up for our Mason Value Plan and check it off the list! Enjoy the benefits and help keep your Chandler, AZ home equipment running efficiently. Call Mason Pro Services today at (602) 680-5086 or request service online.
|MASON VALUE PLAN||BETTER||BEST||ULTIMATE||Mini-Split|
|Monthly Investment (1st System)||$23.00||$30.00||$51.00||N/A|
|Monthly Investment (each additional system)||$25.00||$44.00||$15.00|
|Number of Visits||2 Visits||2 Visits||2 Visits||2 Visits|
|Priority Status – Service Calls||1 Day||Same Day||Same as Primary Program|
|Repair Warranty||1-Year||5-Year *||5-Year *||1-Year|
|Diagnostic Fee (Anytime) Normally $89.00 reg / $129.00 OT||$89.00||$76.00||Free||Same as Primary Program|
|After Hours Repair||Standard Rates - No OT||MVP Rate||MVP Rate||Same as Primary Program|
|Blow Out Condensate Line / Inspect Condensate Pump|
|Install Customer Supplied Air Filter***||N/A|
|15% Repair Discount||(If added to a Best or Ultimate Program)|
|Loyalty Loot = $ **||N/A|
|Clean Condensing Coil|
|Replace Thermostat Batteries|
|Clean Grilles/Registers/Washable Filters||(Return & Bathroom Exhaust)||(Return & Supply & Bathroom Exhaust)||(washable filter only)|
|Virtual PM Visit (2x per year with Nexia)|
|Blower Wheel Cleaning|
|Anti-Microbial Fog (2x per year)|
|Replacement of one (1) minor electrical component or up to one (1) pound of refrigerant if needed ****|
Why You Need Our MVP Plan:
- Annual safety check can eliminate dangerous problems.
- Some heating and cooling problems can DOUBLE your operating costs without reducing comfort levels.
- You can eliminate up to 80 percent of cooling compressor failures if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- You should never need to replace “freon” (refrigerant). If it must be added every year, then you have a leak that should be repaired.
- A refrigerant undercharge of as little as 10 percent can increase your energy cost by as much as 20 percent.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower can increase your air conditioning electrical usage by 50 percent or more.
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5 percent.
- Ignoring small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
Heating Diagnostic Checklist | Cooling Diagnostic Checklist
Emergency Service — Service at your convenience not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.