Trane Konnect Series Ceiling Cassette Multi Split Heat Pump
The Konnect Series ceiling-recessed cassette units offer a wide airflow pattern for better air distribution in a less obtrusive style. Install Konnect Series in a hard ceiling (with an access panel for servicing) or in 2′x2′ drop ceiling. It’s noticeable comfort from a hidden solution.
Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area.
Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling.
Complete Zone Control
Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
Personal Comfort Control
Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices.
Cleaner Air With Washable Anti-Allergen Filters
Improves air quality and saves money.
Hyper-Heating Inverter® (H2i®) Heat Pumps
Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F).
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
With higher SEER and HSPF ratings.
Maximize Your Comfort With A Hybrid System
Match your heat pump with a gas furnace to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. Your heat pump is in charge of heating your home. Then, your furnace takes over when the weather gets too cold. Together, they provide you with reliable, energy-efficient comfort all year long.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 9, 12, 15
- Ventilation air knockouts
- Built-in condensate lift mechanism (up to 20″)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Also available for single-zone application
- This air handler, ideal for both system replacement and new product installation, allows for effective and efficient air conditioning as airflow strength can be set to ensure any desired comfort level.