As a Pro Customer Success Dispatcher, you will:
- Greet and introduce customers to Mason Pro Services through inbound telephone communication as well as third-party digital / technology resources for all business units.
- Provide an amazing customer experience from start to finish, developing relationships that build rapport and repeat business with our customers.
- Guide and educate customers regarding products and services offered through the business units.
- Facilitate communication between Technicians, Customer Success Representatives, and Clients.
- Optimize the company labor resources in demand service.
- Plan, schedule, and manage the routing of residential and demand service and maintenance jobs.
- Align the needs of the customer with available capacity and technician capability.
- Remain focused on the customer experience.
- Follow up with customers regarding their product and / or service needs.
- Cover areas in your Pro Service Team when necessary allowing forward movement to achieve success.
- Juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis in a fast paced work environment.
- Strive for perfection with everyone’s best interest in mind.
- Encourage success and welcome change.
- Focus on individual accomplishments as well as accomplishments through teamwork and unity.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in a service setting or as a dispatcher is a plus but not required. We’re happy to bring the right candidate on and provide the necessary training.
- First-rate customer service skills with a goal to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Work with confidence.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- Some Saturday Rotations may be required
- Background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Starting wage varies depending on experience
All information provided to us is held in strict confidence and will never be shared with anyone other than those directly in charge of hiring. In the event that you are considered for a position, a background check and drug test will be required before moving forward with the hiring process.